Wednesday, October 5, 2011

crushin


i have recently pledged my love to evernote. the starring feature on google reader always drove me crazy and trying to find something specific was like looking for a needle in a haystack. evernote has come to the rescue and i feel that wonderful feeling of organization back in my life, or least in back in my reference files.

i also love breakfast with my pals after letterpress class on mondays and wednesdays. guru's has the yummiest breakfast but then sometimes a girl just wants an egg mcmuffin.

i love general conference and snuggling with my girls. it rare to have my bed to myself and i am not complaining one bit.and i loved having the opportunity to attend a session in the conference center this year.

i love the sunshine and am grateful for the seasonably warm weather utah has had lately. but with the rain and cooler temperature today, i am thinking fall is offically here.

i love tiffany's huge collection of nail polish. lately i have been sporting a new color ever other day. but that is mostly due to my inability to refrain from picking it all off. at least they look cute for a couple hours.

i love how my room still smells like hazelnut cream vanilla from all the posters i dipped in scented wax on saturday.

i love that cassie castellaw has a twitter. now i just have to get her to use it. i miss that sexy lady. we made one dynamic duo i must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment