Friday, October 7, 2011

and today it was winter

my to-do continues to grow longer but on a chilly, sleepy, and incredibly long thursday all i wanted to do was crawl into a plush bed and snuggle up to a handsome young man with a big comfy blanket and plenty of pillows. this of course was just me day dreaming. it would me nice though.


snow on the mountains. already

the state of the weather directly correlates with my productivity. there was snow today so that means no work got done.

when i got home, i had a package waiting for me. i knew it had to be from someone near and near to my heart when i saw the way my name was spelt. miss cassie castellaw is such a sweet friend and purchased me a beautiful takeya water bottle. she added a little sunshine to my day. i'm telling you water tastes better out of this beauty.



my favorite new water bottle on my favorite little chair

and then of course i put on some socks and a sweater and crawled into bed and watched this weeks episode of modern family.

No comments:

Post a Comment