Thursday, July 28, 2011

on a roll

image via amazon

after work cassie and i managed to check 4 more things off my list. first we stopped at grand central station. then we made our way to serendipty 3, where we put our names down. during our hour and a half wait, we went to eat at the burger joint. the burger was yummy, but there is something about shake shack that has me hooked. i also stuck my noise in the four seasons, which was not anything special. but cassie and i are planning a girl's night at the hudson hotel, which is sure to be stellar. we made our way back to serendipity where we feasted on humble pie and a frozen hot chocolate. i know i know, i might get some disagreement here, but honestly the frozen hot chocolate did not rock my world. but i am not the biggest hot chocolate fan anyways, well unless it comes from hatch's or city bakery. hot or cold not my cup of tea, sorry hot chocolate. but andy warhol loved ya so don't feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment