Monday, May 9, 2011

i typed this with 6 fingers

so today at work, i thought i would use my bare hands to take my hot plate out of the toaster oven. however, that turned out to be a very bad idea. both of my thumbs and index fingers are blistered. and all day long i just wanted to cry. i ran to the post office for work with a bag of ice in my hands. the bag was dripping on my clothes and the look on my face must have been so pained that people even stopped to ask me what was wrong with me. and i have a feeling that there isn't much that shocks a new yorker.

on my way home on the subway i kept trying to take a picture of my fingers that would be as grotesque as they feel. i was unsuccessful. so just imagine something awful. pity will be appreciated.

not cool. hott

this did make me laugh out loud though
but i might just get in trouble for posting this, so watch it before i'm forced to take it down.

my family is awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHnbFCOJjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment