Wednesday, April 6, 2011

soon to be a senior














i am quite excited that next year when i get out of class the sun will still be shining! however being in class at 8 in the morning will sure be an adjustment for me. if you havent completed the advanced writing credit yet, take the class with nick, miguel and i, its sure to be a party. and yes i knew id finally have to come around to taking physical science. wish me luck.

and for some reason i have been so checked out of school for the past couple of days. i'm just day dreaming of the wonderful day to come in NYC. however i am having a hard time realizing that before that, there is an ad campaign that need to be done, a poster that needs designing, a paper that needs writing, a final worth studying for, labeling that needs reworking, and packaging that needs to be made. man oh man. and even writing that all out somehow does not alarm me. someone help me, perhaps ill chain myself to a chair in the lab and block hulu, netflix, facebook and the blog world, and duck tape my fat mouth closed and then perhaps id be productive. but for now i think i'll go get my nails did

No comments:

Post a Comment