Wednesday, April 27, 2011

french minor

i am done! finished. forever. although my passion for the french language certainly fizzled out throughout my career at BYU, i certainly enjoyed my last class french ever. for my elective cultural credit, i took french and german film. it was my first class on a friday i had had for a long while, but i surprisingly didn't dread it as much as i had expected. fridays were our screening days and they were the best. for my final, i chose to write about the film, Cléo from 5-7. each time i watch it i notice something else. the film was directed by agnes varda who was a trained photographer so of course the filming is just stunning. if you have netflix, its on instant play... do it!


some of my other favorite films in that class were:

run lola run
wings of desire
pepe le moko
paris qui dort

No comments:

Post a Comment